And lo there came a day…a day unlike any other…when a bunch of Superman Podcasts banded together from remote galaxies (okay…remote cities in America) to form The Superman Podcast Network.
That was ten years ago and while the Network is no longer a thing, I thought it might be fun to get the founders together and discuss how the Network came to be, how we all started our podcasts, and about Superman and what he means to us now. Joining me are…
- Billy Hogan (host of The Superman Fan Podcast)
- Michael Bradley (host of The Thrilling Adventures of Superman and Superman & Batman)
- Jon Wilson (host of Golden Age Superman and The New 52 Adventures of Superman)
- J David Weter (But we can call him Dave, former host of Superman Forever Radio, host of a bunch of shows on the Two True Freaks Network)
- Charlie Niemeyer (host of Charlie’s Geekcast and Superman in the Bronze Age)
We had a lot of fun getting together, and I want to thank the guys for taking time out of their lives to join me for this conversation.
Next Time: I’m not sure, but I have some plans for later in the year)